What we do
We have a passion for high quality recording at Resound Audio. Here are some examples of recording services we offer:
- Do you want to record a demo EP or album? We are able to record, edit and mix this for you.
- Are you putting on a live music event or conference and want to have an album recorded on location? We have the equipment and knowledge to make this recording possible, and will work with you to create a product that suits your needs.
- Are you trying to make that perfect promo video, but can’t quite get the audio to sound professional? Resound Audio have the skills to help.
...have a look around the ‘Our Work’ section to see some examples of our recording work.
Every live sound project is different, but we have the skills and experience to know just what is needed:
- From simple PA hire for a small event to full audio services required for a large scale concert or conference, we are here to help.
- We have available a wide variety of high quality equipment including mixing desks from Allen and Heath, DiGiCo and Presonus; d&b speakers; Microphones from AKG, DPA, Neumann, RØDE, Sennheiser and Shure plus all the necessary stands and cables.
Whatever your requirements, please contact us and we will do our best to help you.
Matt has worked full time teaching Music Technology and is enthusiastic about training others.
- Do you want to learn how to use your computer to record your own music?
- Do you want to know how to get the best sound from a PA system?
Matt is available for one-one tuition to help you on your way. Contact us for more details.
We also have a vision for training PA teams in the local church. We can provide tailored training to help you get the best out of your PA team, encouraging each member to work with humble confidence and set up mixes that are marked with clarity and excellence.
Resound Audio are available to assess your existing PA system and help you to use it to its full potential, providing adjustments as required. Where new equipment becomes necessary we will guide you through the choice of suitable products.
We also offer a full installation service, designing systems to your individual requirements and working with specialist trades to provide discreet and safe installations to last for years to come.